Hey there, future Leadstar! Jacob here, Product Director. My dream is to find a talented individual who can beat me at both table tennis and chess. If you can, you are likely to have the required skill set and the job is almost automatically yours!
To be a bit more specific: We want someone to help our SEO core team out with improving the quality of our products.
To me it does not matter if you have any experience within the web or SEO. I did not when I started at Leadstar Media. If you are creative, smart and eager to learn, you are more than welcome to send your application.
Looking forward to it!
We offer you:
- The opportunity to learn SEO from some of the best people in the industry
- The freedom to develop and try out your own ideas
- The prospect to grow within the company and take on more responsibilities
- A workplace where Mondays feel like Fridays
What we want in return:
- A high level of commitment
- Smartness and creativity
- A positive mindset
About Leadstar Media
Leadstar Media is a fast growing Swedish start-up company that operates several websites within the sports betting industry. Today the company consists of around 35 employees and full-time consultants as well as several part-time freelancers. We are an international company with around 20 different nationalities represented and a presence in over 20 different geographical markets. Currently, the company's largest markets are Sweden, Germany and the UK. Leadstar Media’s ambition is to become the no. 1 sports betting affiliate in the world through organic growth. We believe that the best way to achieve this is by having a tight-knit team of creators with a high level of autonomy.
The office is based in central Stockholm but we have several people working remotely from their home countries. At Leadstar Media you will work together with entrepreneurial individuals who are eager to learn everything about their particular field. You should have the same mindset as the rest of the team!
In addition to work, we organize other activities outside of work-hours such as small events or company trips and kick-offs.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Product Director Assistant for our product core team.
- You have a general interest in internet publishing and be willing to learn new things about content creation on the internet.
- You are smart and able to come up with creative ideas that improve our products.
- You are an analytical thinker who can draw conclusions based on results.
- You are a well-structured person and able to plan your work tasks.
- You are a competitive person who wants to achieve results and always strive to do your best.
- You are a self-driven person who likes to try out new things and take responsibility for your own projects.
- It's a big plus if you have previous experience of working with SEO. If not, we expect you to be eager to learn everything there is to know about SEO and to become an expert within the field.
We are looking for a full time Product Director Assistant working from our office in Stockholm. You will be part of the Leadstar Media core team.
Your work tasks will include the following:
- Produce and optimise website content.
- Assist in the improvement and execution of SEO strategies.
- Assist in the management of the company’s products.
Start: As soon as possible.
Period of employment: Full time six months probationary employment with one month of notice.
Application: please send a cover letter along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your job application!