Hey there! Are you our next Leadstar? Take the chance of a lifetime and join a market leading, fast-paced team in the sports betting affiliate industry!
We offer you:
- The opportunity to become an expert within SEO and content creation. You will learn from industry leaders
- The freedom to develop and try out your own ideas and have passion for your own projects
- The prospect to grow within the company and take on more responsibilities
- A workplace where Mondays feel like Fridays
What we want in return:
- A high level of commitment
- An eagerness to learn and to become the best
- Smartness and creativity
- A positive mindset
About the employer
Leadstar Media is a fast growing Swedish start-up company that operates several websites within the sports betting industry. Today the company consists of around 35 employees and full-time consultants as well as several part-time freelancers. We are an international company with around 20 different nationalities represented and a presence in over 20 different geographical markets. Currently, the company's largest markets are Sweden, Germany and the UK. Leadstar Media’s ambition is to become the no. 1 sports betting affiliate in the world through organic growth. We believe that the best way to achieve this is by having a tight-knit team of creators with a high level of autonomy.
The office is based in central Stockholm but we have several people working remotely from their home countries. At Leadstar Media you will work together with entrepreneurial individuals who are eager to learn everything about their particular field. You should have the same mindset as the rest of the team!
In addition to work, we organize other activities outside of work-hours such as small events and company trips and kick-offs.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Norwegian speaking content writer who will write content for a new sports betting site targeting Norway.
- You have a general interest in internet publishing and are willing to learn new things about content creation on the internet
- It’s a big plus if you are interested in sports betting and have a good knowledge of sports betting
- You are excellent at expressing yourself in written Norwegian
- It's a big plus if you have previous experience of working with SEO. If not, we expect you to be eager to learn everything there is to know about SEO and to become an expert within the field
- You are a competitive person who wants to achieve results and always strives to do your best
- You are a self-driven person who likes to try out new things and take responsibility for your own projects
The position as a Norwegian content writer is a full-time position. We prefer that you are based in Stockholm and work from our office, however, if you are too good to miss out on then you are also able to work remotely from your home country.
Your work tasks will include the following:
- Responsibility for writing sports betting related content in Norwegian for new websites targeting the Norwegian market
- Responsibility to update and organize the content for the Norwegian websites you manage
- Optimize your websites from an SEO perspective
- Optimize your websites from a UX perspective
At Leadstar Media you always have the opportunity to grow within the company and take on more responsibility. Several of our team members have taken the step from being content writers to becoming website managers, project leaders or even managing entire geographical markets. The most important skills you need are: an ambition to learn and the ability to take on responsibility.
Start: as soon as possible, depending on your current employer's period of notice.
Period of employment: 6 months probationary employment with one month of notice or an ongoing freelance contract.
Application: please send a cover letter along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org