Hey there! Are you our next Leadstar? Take the chance of a lifetime and join a market leading, fast-paced team in the sports betting affiliate industry!
We offer you:
- The opportunity to learn SEO from some of the best people in the industry
- The freedom to develop and try out your own ideas
- The prospect to grow within the company and take on more responsibilities
- A workplace where Mondays feel like Fridays
What we want in return:
- A high level of commitment
- Smartness and creativity
- A positive mindset
About Leadstar Media
Leadstar Media is a fast growing Swedish start-up company that operates several websites within the iGaming industry. Today the company consists of around 30 employees and full-time consultants as well as several part-time freelancers. We are an international company with around 20 different nationalities represented and a presence in over 20 different geographical markets. Currently, the company's largest markets are Sweden, Germany and the UK. Leadstar Media’s ambition is to become the no. 1 sports betting affiliate in the world through organic growth. We believe that the best way to achieve this is by having a tight-knit team of creators with a high level of autonomy and a work culture with learning at the forefront.
The office is based in central Stockholm but we have several people working remotely from their home countries. At Leadstar Media you will work together with entrepreneurial individuals who are eager to learn everything about their particular field. You should have the same mindset as the rest of the team!
In addition to work, we organize other activities outside of work-hours such as small events, company trips and kick-offs.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a journalist who will work with PR and off-page SEO.
- You should have a general interest in internet publishing and be willing to learn new things about content creation on the internet.
- It’s a plus if you have a good knowledge of the iGaming industry and sports betting. Otherwise, you have to be eager to learn everything about the iGaming industry.
- You should be excellent at expressing yourself in written English.
- You should be an outgoing person who likes to establish and maintain great relationships within the media field.
- You should be a well-structured person and able to plan your work tasks.
- You should be a competitive person who wants to achieve results and always strive to do your best.
- You should be a self-driven person who likes to try out new things and take responsibility for your own projects.
- You should be an analytical thinker who can draw conclusions based on results.
- It's a big plus if you have previous experience of working with SEO. If not, we expect you to be eager to learn everything there is to know about SEO and to become an expert within the field.
- It's a big plus if you have previous experience of working with PR.
We are looking for a full-time PR and off-page SEO journalist working from our office in Stockholm. As a PR and SEO journalist, you will work closely with Leadstar Media’s core team.
Your work tasks will include the following:
- Develop media relations strategies and coordinate public relations activities.
- Create content for press releases and make sure that they will be spread in the media.
- Write and publish articles about the iGaming industry and our products in external media. Both for PR and off-page SEO purposes.
- Carry out research and create interesting facts about the iGaming industry and our products. For example, this can include making polls and drawing conclusions from the results.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts.
At Leadstar Media you always have the possibility to grow within the company and take on more responsibility. Several of our team members have taken career steps within the company. The ambition to learn and the ability to take on responsibility are the essential skills required of prospective employees.
Start: as soon as possible, depending on your current employer's period of notice.
Period of employment: six months probationary employment with one month of notice.
Application: please send a cover letter along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your job application!