Leadstar Media is a fast growing Swedish start-up company that runs several websites within sports betting and sports. Today the company consists of 20 employees and full-time freelancers as well as several part-time freelancers. The company's largest markets today are Sweden, Germany and the UK, but the company has a presence in several other markets as well.
The office is based in the central Stockholm. In addition to work, we organize other activities outside of working hours.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Japanese speaking content writer who will be responsible for the content creation of our new Japanese sports betting website.
- You should have a general interest in internet publishing and be willing to learn new things about content creation on the internet.
- It’s a big plus if you are interested in sports betting and have a good knowledge about sports betting.
- You should be great in expressing yourself in the written Japanese language.
- It's a big plus if you have knowledge about SEO. Otherwise you have to be eager to learn everything about SEO.
- You should be a competitive person that wants to receive results and always strive to do your best.
- You should be a self-driven person who likes to try out new things and take responsibility for your own projects.
Depending on your current work situation and whether you would be looking for employment or for freelance work, we can customize the workload from 20 hours a week to full time. Your job tasks can include the following:
- Write and translate sports betting related content.
- Update an organize the content at our Japanse speaking sites.
- Optimize our Japanese content from a SEO perspective.
Start: as soon as possible, depending on your current employer's period of notice.
Period of employment: ongoing freelance contract or probationary employment with one month of notice.
Application: please send a cover letter along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your job application!