Leadstar Media is a fast growing Swedish start-up that operates several websites within the iGaming industry. Today the company consists of 30-35 employees and full-time consultants as well as several part-time freelancers. We are an international company with 17 different nationalities represented and a presence in 20 different geographical markets. Currently, the company's largest markets are Sweden, Germany and the UK. Leadstar Media’s ambition is to become the no. 1 sports betting affiliate in the world through organic growth. We believe that the best way to achieve this is by having a tight-knit team of creators with a high level of autonomy.
The office is based in central Stockholm but we have several people working remotely from their home countries. At Leadstar Media you will work together with entrepreneurial individuals who are eager to learn everything about their particular field. You should have the same mindset as the rest of the team!
In addition to work, we organize other activities outside of work-hours such as small events, company trips and kick-offs.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a HR Specialist to join our core team at Leadstar Media. To be suitable for this role we believe that:
- You have good analytical skills and strong social skills.
- You are a well-structured person and are able to plan your own work tasks.
- You are an initiator who is driven by achieving goals together with your team.
- You always strive to maintain a high level of happiness and satisfaction in your organisation.
- You are driven and always want to do your best in order to develop yourself and achieve results.
- You have an education within HR or a related area.
- Previous work experience within HR is a plus, but the most important things are your motivation, creativity and eagerness to learn everything about HR.
You will work closely with the current HR Specialist and the core-team at Leadstar Media. In this position you will work with all HR related tasks, from personnel administration and recruitments to arranging kick offs and other activities. Some examples of your work tasks are:
- Continuously working on developing the recruitment process. Your responsibilities include searching for new candidates, reaching out to potential candidates, holding interviews, writing summaries, staying in contact with candidates throughout the recruitment process and setting up contracts.
- Continuously working on developing the onboarding process.
- Continuously working on developing the personnel administration.
- Continuously working to maintain an excellent working environment.
- Being responsible for developing the Leadstar Media employer branding together with the HR team.
- Being responsible, together with the HR team, for planning and booking happenings, events and kick offs.
At Leadstar Media you always have the possibility to grow within the company and take on more responsibilities. Several of our team members have taken career steps within the company. The ambition to learn and the ability to take on additional responsibilities are the essential skills required of prospective employees.
Start: January 2021
Period of employment: Full time six months probationary employment with one month of notice.
Application: please send a cover letter along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your job application!