Hey there! Are you our next Leadstar? Take the chance of a lifetime and join a market leading, fast-paced team working in the sports betting affiliate industry!
Our Leadstars are the most important resource we have at Leadstar Media. You and our current HR specialist, Johan, will be constantly working to create the best workplace in the world for team members in our Stockholm office and for our co-workers that work remotely. At Leadstar Media we have a vision - to create a workplace where Mondays feel like Fridays!
About Leadstar Media
Leadstar Media is a fast growing Swedish start-up that operates several websites within the sports betting affiliate industry. Today the company consists of around 30 employees and full-time consultants as well as several part-time freelancers. We are an international company with around 20 different nationalities represented and a presence in over 20 different geographical markets. Currently, the company's largest markets are Sweden, Germany and the UK. Leadstar Media’s ambition is to become the no. 1 sports betting affiliate in the world through organic growth. We believe that the best way to achieve this is by having a tight-knit team of creators with a high level of autonomy and a work culture where learning is at the forefront.
Our office is based in central Stockholm but we have several people working remotely from their home countries. At Leadstar Media you will work together with entrepreneurial individuals who are eager to learn everything about their particular field. You should have the same mindset as the rest of the team!
In addition to work, we organize other activities outside of work-hours such as small events, company trips and kick-offs.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a HR Specialist who shares our desire to recruit the best talents and to create the best workplace in the world. To be suitable for this role we believe that:
- You have good analytical skills and strong social skills
- You are a well-structured person and are able to plan your own work tasks
- You are an initiator who is driven by achieving goals together with your team
- You always strive to maintain a high level of happiness and satisfaction in your organisation
- You are driven and always want to do your best in order to develop yourself and achieve results
- You are a creative person who has a lot of ideas about how to make an organisation a unique employer. A job ad doesn't have to be boring, right?
- You have an education within HR or another related area
- You have at least 2 years of working experience within HR, however, the most important things are your motivation, creativity and eagerness to recruit the best talents and create the best work environment in the world
You will team up with our current HR specialist, Johan. Together you will:
- Continuously work on developing an excellent recruitment process
- Continuously work on developing a superior onboarding process for new employees
- Continuously work on developing the company’s personnel administration and implementing new processes
- Continuously work on developing an excellent working environment where learning and having fun is prioritised
- Be responsible for developing a very strong employer brand
- Be responsible for planning and booking various events and kick offs
Being a part of the HR team in an early stage means that you have a great opportunity to make a big impact at Leadstar Media and to grow together with us.
Start: January 2021
Period of employment: Full time six months probationary employment with one month of notice.
Application: please send a cover letter along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your job application!