Leadstar Media is a fast growing Swedish start-up that operates several websites within the iGaming industry. Today the company consists of 20-25 employees and full-time consultants as well as several part-time freelancers. We are an international company with 10 different nationalities represented and a presence in 18 different geographical markets. Currently, the company's largest markets are Sweden, Germany and the UK. Leadstar Media’s ambition is to become the no. 1 sports betting affiliate in the world through organic growth. We believe that the best way to achieve this is by having a tight-knit team of creators with a high level of autonomy.
The office is based in central Stockholm but we have several people working remotely from their home countries. At Leadstar Media you will work together with entrepreneurial individuals who are eager to learn everything about their particular field. You should have the same mindset as the rest of the team!
In addition to work, we organize other activities outside of work-hours such as small events, company trips and kick-offs.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our core team at Leadstar Media. To suit for this role we believe that:
- You have a creative mindset and a good eye for graphic design.
- You are a competitive person who wants to achieve good results and always strive to do your best.
- You are a self driven person who likes to try out new things and take responsibility for your own projects.
- You are a well-structured person and able to plan your work tasks.
- You are eager to learn more about graphic design and you should also be interested in video production.
- You have knowledge within Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and it's a big plus if you have experience from Adobe Premiere.
- Having an education within graphic design is a plus but is not a requirement.
Your work tasks will include the following:
- Develop a general strategy for using images, graphics and videos for Leadstar Media´s websites together with the Leadstar team.
- Create and publish images, infographics, mockups and more for Leadstar Media´s websites.
- Be a part of the creation of videos for Leadstar Media´s websites.
At Leadstar Media you always have the possibility to grow within the company and take on more responsibility. Several of our team members have taken career steps within the company. The ambition to learn and the ability to take on responsibility are the essential skills required of prospective employees.
Start: as soon as possible, depending on your current employer's period of notice.
Period of employment: six months probationary employment with one month of notice.
Application: please send a cover letter along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your job application!