Leadstar Media is a fast growing Swedish start-up company that runs several websites within sports betting and sports. Today the company consists of 17 employees and full-time freelancers as well as several part-time freelancers. The company's largest markets today are Sweden, Germany and UK, but the company has a presence in several other markets as well.
The office is based in the central Stockholm. In addition to work, we also organize other activities outside of working hours such as watching live sports events, both in Sweden and abroad.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for our next website manager for MySportwetten.de that can make the site the best online betting portal in Germany.
- You should be interested in sports and have a good level of general sports knowledge.
- You should be interested in sports betting and have a good knowledge of sports betting.
- You should be highly proficient in written German and comfortable at expressing yourself in the written word.
- You should be self-driven, motivated and able to take on responsibility.
- You should have a general interest in online business development and entrepreneurship.
In your role as our German website manager for MySportwetten.de, you will lead the expansion of the site to be the best German sports betting portal online. The main focus is to write and create the best possible content. The job includes the following tasks:
- Write and publish content.
- Organize content writers.
- Set up goals and follow up results.
- Optimize the site from a SEO perspective.
- Manage social medias and launch marketing campaigns together with our online marketing specialist.
Start: as soon as possible, depending on your current Employer's period of notice
Period of employment: freelance contract with one month of notice.
Application: please send a cover letter along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your job application!