Leadstar Media is a fast growing Swedish start-up company that runs several websites within sports betting and sports. Today the company consists of 20 employees and full-time freelancers as well as several part-time freelancers. The company's largest markets today are Sweden, Germany and the UK, but the company has a presence in several other markets as well. One of these markets is the upcoming US sports betting market.
The office is based in the central Stockholm. In addition to work, we organize other activities outside of working hours.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an American English speaking website manager that can build the best online betting portal for the US with focus on sports betting information and betting tips.
- You should have a general interest in internet publishing and be willing to learn new things about content creation on the internet.
- You should be interested in sports betting and have a good knowledge about sports betting.
- You should be great in expressing yourself in the written American English language.
- It's a big plus if you have knowledge about SEO. Otherwise you have to be eager to learn everything about SEO.
- You should be a competitive person who wants to achieve results and always strive to do your best.
- You should be a self-driven person who likes to try out new things and take responsibility for your own projects.
In your role as our US website manager, you will lead the expansion of the betting portal and make it the best US website for sports betting information and betting tips. The job includes the following tasks:
- Write and publish sports betting related content.
- Recruit and organize betting tipsters.
- Analyze and optimize the website from a SEO perspective.
- Build up and manage social media channels.
- Set up goals and follow up results for the website.
Start: as soon as possible, depending on your current employer's period of notice.
Period of employment: ongoing freelance contract or probationary employment with one month of notice.
Application: please send a cover letter along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your job application!