Leadstar Media is a fast growing Swedish start-up company that operates several websites within the iGaming industry. Today the company consists of 20-25 employees and full-time consultants as well as several part-time freelancers. We are an international company with 10 different nationalities represented and a presence in 18 different geographical markets. Currently, the company's largest markets are Sweden, Germany and the UK. Leadstar Media’s ambition is to become the no. 1 sports betting affiliate in the world through organic growth. We believe that the best way to achieve this is by having a tight-knit team of creators with a high level of autonomy.
The office is based in central Stockholm but we have several people working remotely from their home countries. At Leadstar Media you will work together with entrepreneurial individuals who are eager to learn everything about their particular field. You should have the same mindset as the rest of the team!
In addition to work, we organize other activities outside of work-hours such as small events, company trips and kick-offs.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Account Manager who will primarily focus on establishing relationships with new partners and maintaining them with current partners:
- You have a general interest in internet entrepreneurship and internet business.
- You are a talkative and outgoing person who likes to establish and maintain great relationships with business partners.
- You are a competitive person who wants to achieve results and always strive to do your best.
- You are a self-driven person who likes to try out new things and take responsibility for your own projects.
- You are a well-structured person and able to plan your work tasks.
- You are an analytical thinker who can draw conclusions based on numbers.
- It’s a big plus if you are interested in the iGaming industry and/or sports betting.
- It's a big plus if you have previous experience of working as an Account Manager or have worked within the affiliation industry. If not, we expect you to be eager to learn everything there is to know and to become an expert within the field.
Your work tasks will include the following:
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with iGaming operators.
- Negotiating profitable deals with iGaming operators.
- Optimize the overall sales revenue together with our Senior Account Manager.
- Evaluate partnerships with iGaming operators based on sales revenue and conversion reports together with our Senior Account Manager.
At Leadstar Media you always have the possibility to grow within the company and take on more responsibility. Several of our team members have taken career steps within the company. The ambition to learn and the ability to take on responsibility are the essential skills required of prospective employees.
Start: as soon as possible, depending on your current employer's period of notice.
Period of employment: six months probationary employment with one month of notice.
Application: please send a cover letter along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your job application!